[one-users] Description of one.db tables and columns

Stefan Freitag stefan.freitag at udo.edu
Sat Dec 5 02:52:53 PST 2009

Hi all,

could you please point me to some documentation for the one.db?

I am interested in creating an accounting application and need a description
of the columns (at least of the history table) in one.db.
Here is what I am guessing for the columns of the history table:

vid INTEGER,                 vm id
seq INTEGER,
host_name TEXT,          physical host
vm_dir TEXT,                 image directory
hid INTEGER,                host id
vm_mad TEXT,              xen, kvm, etc
tm_mad TEXT,              transfer mechanism
stime INTEGER,
etime INTEGER,
pstime INTEGER,
petime INTEGER,
rstime INTEGER,
retime INTEGER,
estime INTEGER,
eetime INTEGER,
reason INTEGER,

Anyway: is somebody out there doing somethine similar? ;-)

Kind regards
Stefan

--
Dipl.-Inform. Stefan Freitag
Institut für Roboterforschung   - Abteilung Informationstechnik
www.irf.uni-dortmund.de         | email:  stefan.freitag at udo.edu