[one-users] one_vmm_kvm.rb process keeps running after "one stop"

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 05:59:34 PST 2009

Hello,

Can you check that there are no ssh commands from oneadmin are still
running? After "one stop" it takes some time to stop if there are some
pending actions (like copying images or calling the hypervisor to do
some action to a VM).

Bye

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 10:22 PM, Shi Jin <jinzishuai at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Very frequently, after I stop the opennebula service by "one stop", I
> find there is still one opennebula process running
>> 25664 pts/1    SNl    0:04 ruby /srv/cloud/one/lib/mads/one_vmm_kvm.rb
>
> I cannot kill it with "kill 25664 " but have to use the -9 option.
> I wonder what could gone wrong here.
>
> This mostly happens after some of the VM failed to start.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> --
> Shi Jin, Ph.D.

Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher