[one-users] Customizing monitoring

Rangababu Chakravarthula rbabu at hexagrid.com
Fri Aug 28 13:48:58 PDT 2009

Thank you for the information. I think I typed "host" instead of "guest" in
my original email. I am trying to get the guest vm status of each vm in the
farm.
And I see there is onevm list or onevm show commands to execute. Is that
command returning the status from Opennebula database or is it actually
probing the remote VM and returning it?

If its returning from database, I guess some monitor program is updating the
Opennebula database with the status information behind the scenes. Can that
monitor program be extended to update our db too?

If the onevm list/ onevm show command directly probing the remote VM and
returning the information, how to extend that to meet our requirement?

Ranga