[one-users] Attach a console to kvm instance to debug network/boot issue

Javier Fontan jfontan at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Aug 27 02:46:57 PDT 2009

Hello,

This problem seems to be produced for executing the script with the
wrong interpreter. Some init systems execute those scripts with sh
even if you change the shebang to specify the interpreter for the
script. It needs to be bash. To correct this do not link vmcontext
script from init but use a proxy script to call it. Something like:

#!/bin/sh

bash <place where vmcontext.sh is located> $@

That should solve the errors you are getting.

Bye

--
Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher