[one-users] Why we need to disable down hosts manually?

Rangababu Chakravarthula rbabu at hexagrid.com
Thu Aug 20 21:06:28 PDT 2009

Hi Tino,We are having to disable the host that is in ERR state because if we
don't, one is trying to deploy new VM's on it and failing. Later when the
host is back up we are again adding it to one as new one.
There is another post that Suresh sent to the userlist trying to find why
one tries to deploy VM to a host that is in ERR state.
Shouldn't one not try to deploy VM on that host?

Ranga