[one-users] Why we need to disable down hosts manually?

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Aug 20 11:43:34 PDT 2009

Hi Suresh,

Disabling hosts that are down means that OpenNebula won't poll them to know
if they are up again, that's why you need to manually disable them. Could
you please tell why you need such functionality? If we see it fit, we may be
able to provide a procedure to disable them dinamically.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova