[one-users] VM reboot, was [Cannot shutdown VM]

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Thu Aug 13 02:19:13 PDT 2009

Hi,

You can:
1.- Shutdown the VM within the guest OS (NOT onevm shutdown), then the
VM will go to the *unknown* state, the you can restart it with onevm
restart
2.- Suspend the VM (onevm suspend NOT  onevm stop) and then resume it
with (onevm resume)

In both situations the images will NOT be removed from the cluster
node NEITHER the capacity allocated by the VM will be freed, so you
will be always able to restore the VM.

Cheers

Ruben