[one-users] VMware difficulties

Dan Dockery ddockery at digitalriver.com
Wed Aug 5 09:09:10 PDT 2009

Hi,

I've downloaded and installed the 1.41 beta and I'm trying to get the
VMware driver to work.   My oned.log is filling with error messages
which appear as though something is trying to parse a java stack trace.

Wed Aug  5 10:48:14 2009 [InM][E]: Error while parsing driver message:
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(C

lassLoader.java:621)

Wed Aug  5 10:48:14 2009 [InM][E]: Error while parsing driver message:
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.def

ineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)

Wed Aug  5 10:48:14 2009 [InM][E]: Error while parsing driver message:
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass

(URLClassLoader.java:260)

Wed Aug  5 10:48:14 2009 [InM][E]: Error while parsing driver message:
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(

URLClassLoader.java:56)

Wed Aug  5 10:48:14 2009 [InM][E]: Error while parsing driver message:
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLCl

assLoader.java:195)

I've turned debug on everywhere that I could find the option, but I'm
not getting any error messages that would be useful for troubleshooting
the problem.  I suspect that I have a parameter wrong somewhere or that
something isn't in my classpath that should be there, but without useful
error messages or a commandline utility to test my settings, it's a bit
of a stab in the dark.

Could someone give me some pointers on where I could start digging in on
this?

-Dan