[one-users] Xen raw attribute

Alvaro Canales accleo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 09:17:32 PDT 2008

Hello users,

I have one (little) doubt when using RAW attribute from ONE template. In the
example, you have this:

RAW = [ type="xen", data="on_crash=destroy" ]

>From the example, it looks like we are trying to set Xen's "on_crash"
attribute to destroy. But what about if we want to bypass more than one
attribute?
I think we would use this RAW attribute format: RAW [ [type="xen",
data="on_crash=destroy" ] , [type="xen", data="myXenAtrribute=myValue" ] ,
[...] ]. I'm right?
Or can we set multiple RAW attributes (have a template with multiple RAW
entries)?
In the case of the first option, this would be a VectorAttribute composed of
VectorAttributes, wouldn't it?
Thank you for your support!

--
Álvaro