[Interoperability] open list?

Piyush Harsh piyush.harsh at inria.fr
Thu Sep 1 07:09:12 PDT 2011

Dear Ignacio,

I have no problem in making the list public.

But should we wait for a telco with current members and then deciding on
what course of action to take. Hopefully everyone will have returned
from their vacation in a week or so and then we can organize a
teleconference.

Any comments?

Kind regards,
Piyush.