[one-ecosystem] rOCCI server: Can't create a VM from a template

John Samonakis samon at ucnet.uoc.gr
Fri Nov 9 02:34:11 PST 2012

Thanks a lot Florian,

I understand that you have a lot of work!

I use the short version you gave me but the responses (occi server,
passenger logs -

See previous message for responses) are the same. Maybe there is something
wrong

in the settings of occi server or OpenNebula?

I use curl because I use http request in my java code. If I use rOCCI
client, will I receive different

kind of response info, so that it will help us understand what its going
wrong?

thanks a lot!

John