[one-ecosystem] OpenVZ driver

Borja Sotomayor borja at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue May 29 17:10:51 PDT 2012

Hi Dmitri,

> We intend to integrate our code into ONE, but we don't know what
> process should we follow.

A good first step is to contribute your work as an ecosystem project.
This will get it listed on our ecosystem page, and will give it more
visibility in the OpenNebula community. Then, depending on the nature
of your work, further down the road we would evaluate how much (if
any) of the code would make sense to integrate with OpenNebula. The
procedure to contribute en ecosystem project is described here:

    http://opennebula.org/community:ecosystem

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor

 Researcher, Computation Institute
 Lecturer, Department of Computer Science
 University of Chicago
 http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~borja/

 Community Manager, OpenNebula project
 http://www.opennebula.org/