[one-ecosystem] [one-ovz-driver] Accessing opennebula configuration from vmm driver

dariusz at chrzascik.com dariusz at chrzascik.com
Tue May 29 04:16:12 PDT 2012

I'm writing drivers which'll enable using openvz in opennebula 3.4.

However, I've run into problems regarding accessing opennebula
configuration from vmm driver. More specifically, I need to know what's
the value of DATASTORE_LOCATION on hypervisor. I could parse oned.conf
file get this information, however, as far as I'm concern this file isn't
available on cluster node.

Is there any way to get this information? Maybe different then parsing
oned.conf?

--
Best regards,
Dariusz Chrząścik