[one-ecosystem] Cross cloud provider opennebula

Ian Peric ianp at guvera.com
Mon Feb 27 22:08:11 PST 2012

Hi,

I've evaluated our options so far and we may go for a commercial
solution as none of the open source solutions did what we wanted.

I would still like to get an indicator of how much work is involved in
getting the delta cloud adaptor working with the latest stable opennebula.

If I can get some pointers on how much changed between releases I can
potentially throw some resources at it.

Regards,
Ian.