[one-ecosystem] Cross cloud provider opennebula

Ian Peric ianp at guvera.com
Sun Feb 26 22:07:04 PST 2012

Hi,

I'm evaluating opennebula, cloudstack, openstack and eucalyptus.

Our main MUST HAVE feature is cross cloud vendor support ie, rackspace,
ec2, Xen.

I thought this was pretty standard with opennebula and I like the
ability to hack the framework. We have had allot of problems with the
deltacloud adapter "MAD did not answer INIT command".
After a bit of debugging I noticed that this adapter is not supported in
the latest stable version of opennebula (3.2.1-1).

Is there a better way of achieving this result or should I just move on
to the next product?

Regards,
Ian.