[one-dev] syncing images with the official marketplace

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Sep 23 03:43:40 PDT 2014

hi guys

how do I go about getting official CentOS images into the marketplace
that comes pre-setup with every opennebula deployment ?

we are now generating images that should work out of the box with one >=
4.4 ( I believe ) using cloud-init, and it would be good if we can setup
a mwchanism that allows me ( from the centos project side of things ) to
push images, for updates and security fixs - eg. once every 2 months or
something like that.

I dont mind if the process is manual, but is there a process we can use
now ?

--
Karanbir Singh