[one-dev] VMware vcenter network driver

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at opennebula.systems
Fri Oct 17 08:08:24 PDT 2014

Hi Sebastiaan,

Extending the OpenNebula vCenter integration functionality is
certainly in our mid-to-long roadmap. We've opened tickets in our
support portal to keep track of the proposed, since we think they are
of general interest (in fact, they were already in our "mental"
roadmap ;) ):

 - http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/3246
 - http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/3247
 - http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/3248

We appreciate this kind of feedback, it is very valuable for us.
Thanks! Please let us know any other comment/feature request you may
have on the new vCenter integration.

Of course, in order to define a time frame for these features, there
is the possibility of the Fund a Feature program. If you are
interested, we can provide an estimation for the above features.

Regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect | Head of Research at OpenNebula
Systems (formerly C12G Labs)
cvazquez at OpenNebula.Systems | @OpenNebula

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is