[one-dev] TM_MAD_CONF

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Jul 17 02:21:52 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 12:42 AM, Stephen Levy <stephen.levy at telogis.com>
wrote:

> Are the values that are set for TM_MAD_CONF actually being honored?  I
> changed the value of ln_target from "NONE" to "SYSTEM", but my persistent
> image didn't get copied to the system datastore.  I then changed it to
> "SELF", but the image was not cloned in the image datastore.
>
> -Stephen

Nope. Those values describe, not change, the driver's behaviour.
>From a few lines above in oned.conf:

# Transfer Manager Driver Behavior Configuration
# The  configuration for each driver is defined in TM_MAD_CONF. These
# values are used when creating a new datastore and should not be modified
# since they define the datastore behavior.

Regards

--
Carlos Martín, MSc
www.OpenNebula.org <http://www.opennebula.org/> | cmartin at opennebula.org |