[one-dev] TM_MAD_CONF

Stephen Levy stephen.levy at telogis.com
Wed Jul 16 15:42:08 PDT 2014

Are the values that are set for TM_MAD_CONF actually being honored?  I
changed the value of ln_target from "NONE" to "SYSTEM", but my persistent
image didn't get copied to the system datastore.  I then changed it to
"SELF", but the image was not cloned in the image datastore.

-Stephen

--

This email, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the
confidential information. It is the property of Telogis, Inc. If you are