[one-dev] proof of concept implementation of EXTERNAL leases

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Sun Jan 19 13:51:23 PST 2014

OK, Let's go for #2545. I think we have the hook points (VM CREATE/DELETE)
that's where the network MAC-IPs are leased/released.

We'll need also a way to update the IP assigned by the external network
component (DHCP). This could be either a XML-RPC method (e.g. update or
similar) or through the monitoring system (e.g. probably looking at the
ARP's of the host)

Cheers

Ruben

Ruben S. Montero, PhD