[one-dev] OpenNebula LXC Addon

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Thu Nov 7 14:40:23 PST 2013

This looks awesome!

Do you want me to create a repository so we all can put our hands on it?

I am sure asking a lot but would be great to have a little doc on how
to setup a dev environment to test this. I know nothing about LXC. It
doesn't need to be too detailed, we can do that afterwards.

Thanks!

Javier Fontán Muiños
Developer
www.OpenNebula.org | @OpenNebula | github.com/jfontan