[one-dev] Review of 2013 and Outlook for 2014

Ignacio M. Llorente imllorente at opennebula.org
Mon Dec 30 05:37:41 PST 2013

Dear community,

We have just published an article with what this year has meant for the
OpenNebula project and a peek at what you can expect from us in 2014.

http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=5660

Looking back, it is inspiring the distance that we have come together since
our first release of OpenNebula six years ago. And that is nothing compared
to what is planned for the future. We are looking forward to another year
of great running memories.

We want to give a huge THANKS! to our community. No, seriously guys, you
rock big time. OpenNebula wouldn’t be nearly as good as it is today without
all of you.

We’d also like to take this opportunity to wish you health, happiness and
prosperity in 2014 to you and your loved ones!.

Ignacio

On behalf of the OpenNebula Project.

--
Ignacio M. Llorente, PhD, MBA