[one-users] Problem with monitoring scripts

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Mon Sep 27 08:17:32 PDT 2010

  Hi,
I installed open nebula 1,4. I have a front end and a worker node.
I have an error message with "master cannot send script" to worker node:

Mon Sep 27 17:06:17 2010 [InM][I]: Monitoring host genomobyle (0)
Mon Sep 27 17:06:19 2010 [InM][E]: Error monitoring host 0 : MONITOR
FAILURE 0 Can not send script to remote machine: genomobyle

As I had to customize user and scripts, I wonder WHERE the master try to
send scripts. Master is Ubuntu based with system install while worker is
a Red Hat system.
I checked that ssh and scp for the oneadmin user can be done without
password, this is ok. However I cannot find where the master tries to
send the scripts (I configured one with the ssh transport).

I cannot find in documentation the required directories on workder node.

Regards

Olivier