[one-users] Anyone else using the puppet module from "epost"

Martin Alfke tuxmea at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:59:46 PST 2015

On 07 Jan 2015, at 19:36, Steven Timm <timm at fnal.gov> wrote:

> Is anyone out there using the puppet module that comes from epost?
> If so, how do you get it to turn sunstone on?  I am using it
> and it keeps turning sunstone off even though I think I have all
> the right parameters set.
>
> Steve Timm

Documentation says:

 class { one:
    oned                          => true,
    sunstone                    => true,
    sunstone_passenger => true,
 }

# $sunstone true|false - default false
# defines where the Sunstone Webinterface should be installed.
# Sunstone Webinterface is fully optional.
#
# $sunstone_passenger - default false
# defines whether Sunstone Webinterface should be started by apache instead of webrick
# needs separate apache config
# only used if $sunstone is set to true

Please file a bug at github in case that this is not working as expected:
https://github.com/epost-dev/opennebula-puppet-module/issues