[one-users] Getting an "HTTP-Error: 500" when executing oneacct -g group

RubEn DIez LAzaro rdiez at cesga.es
Tue Feb 17 03:06:30 PST 2015

Compile our own OpenNebula will break the package system maintenance.
You can forget use yum or any other package management system. You can
forget about the updating scripts associate to the package for
automatically migrate and adapt the database schemes to updated versions....

Compile our own OpenNebula in a production infrastructure means return
to the Dark Ages from a sysadmin point of view... for EVERY site with
this issue...

In the easy way, OpenNebula staff should use a fixed version of
libxmlrpc-c and so distribute a fixed package of OpenNebula.

Other possibility is that libxmlrpc-c become a dynamically linked
library instead statically linked one. In this way each site could use a
fixed version of libxmlrpc-c....

Regards.