[one-users] problem with user-view in sunstone 4.8

I Ribot ribot at uv.es
Tue Sep 30 08:28:31 PDT 2014

Hi ...

We just upgraded from 4.6.2 to 4.8.0 (with Debian packages from opennebula repositories)

All seems to work fine, but:

- logging in as non-privileged user with a "user-view" in Sunstone
- pushing the "create template" button (green + inside the template tab, of course)

     nothing happens

trying to investigate we found that:

- selecting one created template
- pushing the 'Update' button

     nothing happens

but if we press the 'Template' button of the selected template, we see its info (as expected), and then the 'Update' button works.

We don't have that problem with "oneadmin" user.

can you help us?
Thank you

IRA