[one-users] strange EC2 beahvior in 4.8

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Wed Sep 24 01:18:22 PDT 2014

As more info,
if  I change the group ownership of the template to users instead of
oneadmin it works.

However, as Permissions to Use on Other are set, it should work.

Olivier

--
Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438