[one-users] ONE Virtual Router routing from inside to outside

Hüning, Christian Christian.Huening at haw-hamburg.de
Tue Sep 23 13:26:20 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have a Virtual Router Appliance working with a VLAN isolated (powered by
open vSwitch) network of VMs. I can route/forward from the outside network
to the inner VMs. Now I am facing the requirement to make a connection from
a VM inside the isolation network to a VM in the outside world. Is there an
easy or defined way to do that (e.g. easily activating NAT’ting in the VR
appliance)? Or would I rather have to build something on my own with
iptables etc?

Cheers,

Christian

Christian Hüning, BSc.

Fakultät Technik und Informatik, Department Informatik

Berliner Tor 7

20099 Hamburg

Tel.: +49 40 / 42875 - 8436

Mobil: +49 40 / 180 55 44 5