[one-users] Where are the CentOS one-context-4.8.0-1.noarch rpm files?

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Tue Sep 23 02:22:49 PDT 2014

The images from the marketpace already come with the context packages installed.

To download the packages you can go to one of these places:

http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/opennebula/files
https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-context-linux/releases/tag/v4.8.1

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 1:49 PM, Pavel Tankov
<pavel.tankov at strategyobject.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am installing a CentOS 6.5 VM from scratch. I would like, of course, to
> contextualize it. Where can I download the one-context-4.8.0-1.noarch.rpm
> from? It is installed by default on a CentOS 6.5 VM that I deploy from the
> Marketplace.
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Pavel Tankov