[one-users] Migrating from none to cephx authorization

Stanislav Yanchev s.yanchev at maxtelecom.bg
Tue Sep 16 05:12:01 PDT 2014

Hello,
We are migrating from authorization none to cephx in our ceph datastore. Is there a way to upgrade the available VMs with the CEPH_SECRET value?
Now only the new one are generated with CEPH_SECRET and working with libvirt. We're using OpenNebula 4.6.2 at the moment.

Regards,
Stanislav Yanchev
Sen. Core Systems Operations Admin

[cid:image001.png at 01CFD1C0.5303D5C0]

Mobile: +359 882 549 441
s.yanchev at maxtelecom.bg<mailto:s.yanchev at maxtelecom.bg>
www.maxtelecom.bg<http://www.maxtelecom.bg>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. This message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use, reproduction, or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited. Any liability arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting, on any information contained in this e-mail is hereby excluded. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. Max Telecom shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor shall it be liable for any delay in its receipt.