[one-users] ipv6

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Mon Sep 15 01:41:28 PDT 2014

Hi

It seems that the size of an address range is limited to an unsigned int so
giving you an effective size of 2^32 instead of 2^64. I'll open an issue to
address this:

http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/3188

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers

Ruben

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Johan Kooijman <mail at johankooijman.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to add an ipv6 /64 range to ONE. I can add it, it works, but I
> set it the SIZE attribute to the real value of a /64 range, both sunstone
> and onevnet.
>
> oneadmin at admin:~$ onevnet create net.conf
> [VirtualNetworkAllocate] Error allocating a new virtual network. Wrong
> SIZE for address range
>
> Am I missing something here? The manual doesn't help me in this instance.
>
> --
> Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,
> Johan Kooijman

Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect