[one-users] Run bash script in vm on spin-up

kerryhall . kerryhall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:28:14 PDT 2014

Hi Valentin,

I appreciate the help! I managed to create a new CONTEXT image, which
copied my test.sh to the datastore successfully, and I updated my template
to include those two lines you specified.

However, it looks like test.sh is not executing on vm spin up. Currently
all it does is "touch /root/test.tmp" to confirm execution. However when I
booted my vm, this file was not created. Also tried doing "useradd tmp" as
well, with no luck. test.sh has executable flag set for user, group, and
other. I also tried setting permissions of test.sh to 777, still no luck.

Thanks!!
Kerry