[one-users] Multiple VLAN and Bridge

Amier Anis mymabma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 05:31:04 PDT 2014

*Dear Team,*

What is the best configuration my network host to be setup

Currently I do setup my each of my host with eth0 with bridge and vlan
soemthing like eth0.801, ifcfg-vbr801 and eth0.802, ifcfg-vbr802 then I do
tagging at vm creation at network setting. I have Layer 3 switch that i
already add gateway and tagging the port to each server.

during vm creation, i will only tie the network with vbr801 or vbr802.

Is this my configuration is correct? Since i face an issue my other vlan
then vbr801 is lost connection from the vm. i dont have an issue with
vbr801.

anyone can help on this matters. thanks in advance.

Thanks you.

Regards & Best Wishes,

*.: Amier Anis :.*
Mobile: +6012-260-0819