[one-users] ONE 4.8 + Gluster-3.4.5 on Centos 6.5 -- VMs stuck in BOOT

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Tue Sep 9 03:38:50 PDT 2014

That's right. Even if it is using GlusterFS the way of accessing the
files is using the fuse filesystem. This makes the IO performance
suffer.

Do you get any errors in the log files related to gluster when you try
to boot a machine with DISK_TYPE="GLUSTER" is activated? It could be a
firewall or a permission problem. Make sure that the hypervisor host
can access clu100 port 24007.

Also make sure that the server has the rpc-auth-allow-insecure option
configured and was restarted after the change.

Javier Fontán Muiños
Developer
www.OpenNebula.org | @OpenNebula | github.com/jfontan