[one-users] OpenNebula 4.8 ESX Sandbox (from marketplace) has no eth0 attached

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Tue Sep 2 05:53:43 PDT 2014

Hi Rustam,

You are right, the udev persistent rule was preventing for a correct
network configuration.

We've updated the appliance to remove the rule:
http://marketplace.c12g.com/appliance/53e4e9258fb81d6a82000007

Let us know if you find anything else, we appreciate the feedback.

Best regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is