[one-users] Softlayer Error

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Tue Sep 2 03:05:10 PDT 2014

Hi Vincenzo,

Yes, the problem is most likely the ruby version, as the softlayer gem
requires a higher version that what is packaged in most distributions.

What OS are you using? Did you use rbenv or rvm to bump the ruby
version? If so, you may try what is suggested in this ticket [1]

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/3139

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is