[one-users] RANK=FREEMEMORY

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Thu Oct 30 07:31:30 PDT 2014

Upgrade scripts update  VM templates in the OpenNebula database but not
running VMs, maybe this is the problem.

We've missed some variables, but for these ones, take a look to the upgrade
script 4.4.1_to_4.5.80.rb. The following should be updated:
                            gsub("TOTALCPU",   "MAX_CPU").
                            gsub("TOTALMEMORY","MAX_MEM").
                            gsub("FREECPU",    "FREE_CPU").
                            gsub("FREEMEMORY", "FREE_MEM").
                            gsub("USEDCPU",    "USED_CPU").
                            gsub("USEDMEMORY", "USED_MEM")

RANK is replaced by SCHED_RANK in 3.8.5_to_3.9.80.rb script.

Maybe there is a bug in the migration code...

Cheers

Ruben