[one-users] How to integrate Swift storage in OpenNebula

Carlo Daffara carlo.daffara at cloudweavers.eu
Thu Oct 30 06:27:00 PDT 2014

The cleanest approach is simply to mount the swift datastore as a shared directory on opennebula, using either
cloudfuse https://github.com/redbo/cloudfuse
or
s3ql https://bitbucket.org/nikratio/s3ql/overview
and then use the mounted directory (mounted on each node in the same place, usually /var/lib/one) with the shared datastore driver.
regards,
Carlo Daffara
cloudweavers ltd