[one-users] Is it possible to export images from opennebula cloud?

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Oct 28 03:37:41 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 3:12 PM, giovanni <giovanni at lsd.ufcg.edu.br> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I created an image on my opennebula from a disk, after I made my instance
> persistent and I did some modifications. Now I'd like to use this modified
> disk to create new images (even in other one clouds).
> How can I do it? Is it possible to export an image from opennebula cloud
> and use it to create new ones in other clouds?
>
> I'll appreciate any help!
>
> Cheers,
> Giovanni

Exporting images is currently not supported by OpenNebula.
But you can get the image directly from the datastore, the path is stored
in the SOURCE attribute from 'oneimage show'.

To share that image with other OpenNebula deployments, you can setup a
private marketplace:
https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-appmarket/blob/master/README.md

Regards.

--