[one-users] Ruby OpenNebula Cloud API

Manuel Alfonso López Rourich alfonso.lopez at cenits.es
Wed Oct 22 03:01:50 PDT 2014

Good morning,

I'm trying to implement a Ruby script which creates an OpenNebula user and
move it to a group, by using the Ruby ONE Cloud API.

I've tested the "Code Sample: Create a new VirtualNetwork" here
<http://docs.opennebula.org/4.6/integration/system_interfaces/ruby.html>
but I get the following error:

/usr/lib/one/ruby/opennebula/pool_element.rb:93:in `allocate': undefined
method `call' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)
        from /usr/lib/one/ruby/opennebula/virtual_network.rb:89:in
`allocate'
        from prueba_ONE.rb:48:in `<main>'

The problem is that is the same error that I get when I create an user with
the method allocate().

Any ideas?

Thank you very much

Best regards