[one-users] Running Opennebula on AWS

Valentin Bud valentin.bud at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 00:47:22 PDT 2014

Hello,

The AMI already has a template, the ttylinux image and a default
network defined. In my tests it worked to spawn a ttylinux instance
on that AMI from the Sunstone interface.

I have just launched the instance, modified the security group to
allow 9869 TCP inbound, for Sunstone and it worked.

You say it doesn't work to import a new image from the Marketplace?
Does it work to launch the already existing ttylinux image.

The credentials to connect to Sunstone can be found in
/var/lib/one/.one/one_auth.

Best,
Valentin