[one-users] VNC Server disconnected (code: 1006)

Gerry O'Brien gerry at scss.tcd.ie
Thu Oct 16 09:43:15 PDT 2014

Hi,

    Recently the Sunstone VNC connections have been failing with the
message "VNC Server disconnected (code: 1006)". This was working. We are
running version 4.6.2-1 and ruby 1.8.7.

    If I run the VNC proxy as a separate process, then all I get is the
output listed below. Any failing connections do not produce output. If I
shutdown sunstone-server then ports 9869 and 29876 are not being used.

    The virtual machins are running normally and listening on their VNC
ports because I can contact them with  another VNC client. Any ideas
where I should go from here? I've searched the web and the mailing list
but have not seen anything

            Regards,
                Gerry

WARNING: no 'numpy' module, HyBi protocol is slower or disabled
WebSocket server settings:
  - Listen on :29876
  - Flash security policy server
  - No SSL/TLS support (no cert file)
  - proxying from :29876 to targets in /var/lib/one/sunstone_vnc_tokens

--
Gerry O'Brien

Systems Manager
School of Computer Science and Statistics
Trinity College Dublin
Dublin 2
IRELAND

00 353 1 896 1341