[one-users] Fwd: Re: Images backup

Valentin Bud valentin.bud at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 00:23:25 PDT 2014

Hello Bruno,

I think Carlos was referring to the xpath.rb script from inside OpenNebula
[1].

And you can use that script in a bash program to achieve what you desire.
You can find an example at [2].

Python is great and it's easy to hit the XML-RPC API to achieve pretty much
everything you want :).

[1]:
https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/blob/master/src/datastore_mad/remotes/xpath.rb
[2]: