[one-users] User within LDAP group authentication

Manuel Alfonso López Rourich alfonso.lopez at cenits.es
Fri Oct 10 05:42:26 PDT 2014

Hello,

Thank you very much for your so quickly response, but I would prefer not to
change any OpenNebula script.

Anyway, I wonder why that simple configuration doesn't work. Could someone
who has integrated OpenLDAP groups with OpenNebula let us know his
configuration and OpenLDAP entry types?

Thank you very much

Best regards