[one-users] ONE 4.8 XML-RPC API and one.vn.addleases call

Alvaro Simon Garcia Alvaro.SimonGarcia at UGent.be
Wed Oct 8 00:27:34 PDT 2014

Hi

Ok we found that the vnetleases have changed in the last version to
address ranges :-)
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.8/user/virtual_resource_management/vgg.html#vgg-vn-ar

we have to change our module a bit to be compatible with the new 4.8
version....

Cheers
Alvaro