[one-users] Opennebula disk throttling.

Leszek Master keksior at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 00:40:58 PDT 2014

So you're telling me that if I deploy for example 1000 VM's and i want to
add to them io throttling in iops i should do it manually and one more time
after reboot of every VM?

That's not even funny :)

There must be a way to change the deploytment file in the opennebula, for
example in the database?. Any one tried to "add io throttling iops and
mbytes for all existing VM's at his cloud"?