[one-users] DHCP Issues

Brendan Rose brendan at bluecurtain.ca
Fri Oct 3 08:58:58 PDT 2014

Hey everyone,

     I have finally been able to set up and install my own VM and have
it work. The problem I'm running into now is that while Sunstone says
the guest OS has the right IP (192.168.1.150) when I run ifconfig it
shows up as 192.168.30.15. On top of that I have several systems in my
local network also being given these addresses. I'm also unable to ping
the guest OS or the devices with the different IP addresses.

     I haven't been able to find any mention of OpenNebula coming with a
DHCP server that should try to manage the physical network but it seems
like it's trying.

     I'm running it on a Ubuntu 14.04 x64 fresh install with OpenNebula
4.8. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

---