[one-users] ONE 4.8: Some OVS / cgroups / spice questions?

Jhon Masschelein jhon.masschelein at surfsara.nl
Thu Oct 2 22:54:25 PDT 2014

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the information. :)

Wkr,

Jhon

On 2 okt. 2014, at 10:44, Daniel Molina <dmolina at opennebula.org<mailto:dmolina at opennebula.org>> wrote:

Hi Jhon,

On 29 September 2014 15:08, Jhon Masschelein <jhon.masschelein at surfsara.nl<mailto:jhon.masschelein at surfsara.nl>> wrote:
3. SPICE client
How am I supposed to connect to the spice socket? I have a local spice client and from the deployment file I can get the port number, but what IP should I connect too?
Is there a ws-proxy like thing to set up? I can't seem to find any info in the documentation…
Or do I need to make the hypervisor hosts available directly on the internet? (Not something I am really willing to do.)

Currently this is not supported, ws-proxy is only available for VNC connections.

Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org<http://www.opennebula.org/> | dmolina at opennebula.org<mailto:dmolina at opennebula.org> | @OpenNebula