[one-users] oneimage clone - timeout:error

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Oct 2 08:09:40 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 6:17 PM, Robert Tanase <robert.tanase at appnor.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm facing a stopper problem in opennebula  4.8.0-1 :
>

> oneimage clone 64 test-clone-50-todelete
> *Timeout::Error*
>
> I think is an error provided by XML-RPC communication because ignoring the
> response after several minutes the clone shows up in images list in Locked
> state.
>
> Any ideea please?

That kind of timeout is probably due to a deadlock bug in the core. Does
the timeout also happen for oneimage show 64 and/or the new one?
We will open a ticket [1] to try to reproduce it. Please add any other info
that may be useful, such as any previous action that you suspect can
trigger this deadlock.

Regards.

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/3220
--