[one-users] RV: Opennebula Federation

Maria Jular maria.jular at fcsc.es
Thu Oct 2 00:16:23 PDT 2014

De: Maria Jular
Enviado el: jueves, 02 de octubre de 2014 9:11
Para: 'Carlos Martín Sánchez'
Asunto: RE: [one-users] Opennebula Federation

Hello,

When I log in “master” Sunstone with a user of a Slave Zone, the user sees :

[cid:image001.png at 01CFDE20.297CACB0]

And he can change to other zones; his slave zone and all others. The idea is that the user only see and access to his slave zone (a zone only for user owners).
How can this be done?

I want to create ACLs to restrict this access by users and zones.

Thank you!